Train with us
Elite Europe Sleepover
SOLD OUT. Waiting list? Mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, birth date and years of experience.
Our Elite Europe Sleepover camp that conducts quality, high-intensity, game-based training with sleepover arrangement and meals.
- 26th – 31st July
- Sportoase Brasschat
- (Players) €500
- (Residential Coaches) €250
- (Non-Residential Coaches) €150
Online Player Platform
Do you want to become a better, powerful and more resilient player?
Player Platform is EA’s online support for the player who wants to:
- take ownership of his or her game in the off-season and throughout the year
- get short practical videos for immediate use
- jump higher, fix and prevent knee injury, and improve joint mobility
- get access to the same off-season program PDF’s and videos we make for our academy kids
- develop a flexible and resilient “Kaizen” mindset to have less stress and fear of failure on the court
- create new athletic lifestyle mini-habits that will give you consistent effortless progress
- make training time more efficient by not wasting time browsing youtube for drills
EA are delighted to be starting Mini-Basket for boys and girls in Belgium aged 8 – 12 years old. Kids from all clubs are welcome to take part in the sessions, taking place at the EA Facility in Merksem and led by EA Coaches.
Mini-Basket allows children to play a game that is better suited to the development of their physical, mental and basketball skills. With lots of contacts and opportunities to shoot, receive and dribble the ball, the EA Mini Basket experience is player oriented with the world-renowned Elite Athletes approach to skill development. The EA Mini-Basket experience will feature a ton of fun activities and small-sided games to help children fall in love with the game of basketball.
Children can sign up for either one or two sessions a week
Train with us
*In-Season Only. Schedule online in September*
Every Sunday we host the EA “Breakfast Club” at the Elite Athletes Training Facility (Griffinstraat 11, Merksem). Boys and girls aged 12 to 18 can participate, taking part in sessions led by EA trainers to take their game to the next level. Sessions take place from 9:30am – 11:00am.
You can choose to participate with one of the following pricing options:
Single session: €20
10 session card: €150
In addition to the Breakfast Club, youth players from all over the world come to Antwerp to work-out with our trainers. Semi-Private are small-group sessions with no more than 6 players in a single session.
Single session: €65
Five sessions: €250
The EA team have trained over 100+ pros, from the NBA G League to the highest levels of European Basketball. EA can travel to any location, or if players want the full experience, they can fly into our HQ in Antwerp, Belgium. Players & agents can get in touch with us below for all player development and consulting needs.
Codi Miller McIntyre