ELITE EUROPE RETURNS!!
Camp has sold out every year, do not miss out on the opportunity to sign up today
SPECIAL PRICING ON NOW
Elite Europe Camp is our one week summer camp with or without sleepover accomodations.
Expect a high variety of learning experiences on and off the court.
Our training will be game-based with stations on topics of all ‘Super Six’ basketball skills, athletic development and basketball IQ.
The camp will level up your skill-set, athletic and basketball knowledge while boosting your confidence to become better decision-makers and communicators on the court.
We will provide a focused, fun, international learning environment that has attracted players and coaches from all over Europe and beyond
What Do We Do At Camp?
- On floor Basketball Skills and Competitions
- Cold Exposure ICE Tub sessions
- Speed & Agility Outdoor Sessions with our Strength and Conditioning Coaches
- Relaxation outside chill area for players/coaches with dipping pools & seating spots
- Full group activities: sports, evening activities & swimming together
- Coaches mini clinics: “chalk talk”
- Late Night Healthy Snacks
- Evening relaxation moments & Yoga session
- Swimming on the last day with the entire group together
- Clear game rules + designated referees
- Morning shoot-Arounds
- Ultimate Hide & Seek group play
What If I Am From Another Country, Can I Still Attend?
Of Course! We have had athletes and coaches from 24 different countries attend Elite Europe since 2016.
It is also possible for athletes and coaches to come early to Belgium, or stay after camp if they wish to be involved with other activities. We have issued letters of assistance for international attendees to help them with paperwork also.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Get To Antwerp and Camp?
Arrival Information: FROM ANTWERP CENTRAL
- Start at Antwerp Central Station: Exit the station building and head towards the main street.
- Option 1: By Public Transportation (Bus)
- Walk to the nearest bus stop, which is located near the station.
- Check the bus schedules and find a bus that goes towards Brasschaat. Look for buses with destinations like “Brasschaat Markt” or “Brasschaat Dorp.”
- Board the appropriate bus and make sure to validate your ticket if required.
- Stay on the bus until you reach the Brasschaat Markt or Brasschaat Dorp stop, depending on the bus you chose. This should take approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Get off the bus at the Brasschaat Markt or Brasschaat Dorp stop and proceed to step 5.
- Option 2: By Public Transportation (Train + Bus)
- If there is no direct bus from Antwerp Central Station to Brasschaat, you can take a train to a nearby train station.
- From Antwerp Central Station, enter the train station and check the schedules for trains heading towards either Antwerp Berchem or Antwerp Luchtbal station.
- Board the appropriate train and travel to either Antwerp Berchem or Antwerp Luchtbal station, depending on the train you choose. The journey should take around 5-10 minutes.
- At Antwerp Berchem or Antwerp Luchtbal station, exit the train and find the nearest bus stop.
- Look for buses heading to Brasschaat Markt or Brasschaat Dorp and follow steps 2 and 3 of Option 1.
- Option 3: By Car or Taxi
- If you prefer to drive or take a taxi, you can find several taxi services near Antwerp Central Station or use a ride-hailing app.
- Enter the address “Sportoase Elshout Elshoutbaan 17, 2930 Brasschaat” in your preferred navigation app or GPS device to get directions.
- Follow the route provided until you reach your destination. The journey time will depend on the traffic conditions.
- Arrival at Sportoase Elshout: Regardless of the transportation method you choose, once you reach Brasschaat Markt or Brasschaat Dorp, you will need to continue the journey to Sportoase Elshout:
- From the bus stop, head towards the Elshoutbaan.
- Sportoase Elshout is located at Elshoutbaan 17, which is approximately a 5-10 minute walk from the bus stop.
- Follow the street and look for the building with the sign for Sportoase Elshout.
- Enter the facility, and you will have arrived at your destination.
Please note that public transportation schedules and routes may vary, so it’s advisable to check for the most up-to-date information before your journey.
FROM BRUSSELS AIRPORT
- Arrival at Brussels Airport: Once you have arrived at Brussels Airport, proceed through immigration, collect your luggage, and head towards the arrivals hall.
- Option 1: By Public Transportation (Train + Bus)
- Follow the signs within the airport to reach the train station, which is located on the lower level (basement) of the airport building.
- Check the train schedules for trains heading towards Antwerp Central Station. Trains to Antwerp usually run frequently.
- Board the appropriate train and ensure that it stops at Antwerp Central Station. The journey time to Antwerp Central Station from Brussels Airport is approximately 30-40 minutes.
- Once you arrive at Antwerp Central Station, follow the instructions provided in the previous response, starting from step 2 under “Option 1: By Public Transportation (Bus).”
- Option 2: By Car or Taxi
- If you prefer to drive or take a taxi, you can find several car rental agencies or taxi services available at Brussels Airport.
- If you’re renting a car, enter the address “Sportoase Elshout Elshoutbaan 17, 2930 Brasschaat” in your preferred navigation app or GPS device to get directions. Follow the route provided until you reach your destination. The journey time will depend on traffic conditions.
- If you’re taking a taxi, simply provide the address “Sportoase Elshout Elshoutbaan 17, 2930 Brasschaat” to the taxi driver, and they will take you directly to your destination.
- Arrival at Sportoase Elshout: Once you arrive in Brasschaat, follow the instructions provided in the previous response, starting from step 5, under “Arrival at Sportoase Elshout.”
Not sure about sleepover? This year it’s also possible to join our camp without sleepover option
Non Sleepover Athletes will start their days at 8:30am and be done around 9:00pm – meals are included with this.
Players need to be 12 years old and have 2 years of basketball experience to join this camp.