Date and Time
- 2nd – 6th August (Wednesday rest day)
- Players €97
- Coaches Week Pass €47
- EA Training Facility
- More than 30 days before camp: 100%
- More than 14 days but less than 30 days before camp: 50%
- Less than 7 days before camp: 0%
Our Secret Is In The Basics Camp in August is aimed at U10, U12 and U14 players*.
Players will train in the afternoon from 13:00-16:00.
Four sessions are planned on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Wednesday is a rest day.
During the camp we will focus on:
- working on the basics
- developing a finishing package
- widening your dribbling moves package
- practicing a diversity of progressive offensive footwork variations
- game-like situations
We will invite you in an game-based learning environment that will test where you are today and teach you the tools and progressions we use.
In this way players will leave the camp able to proceed in their own training with new piece to the puzzle of becoming a skilled and creative basketball player.
In a small groups we break down the essential mindset fundamentals, basketball skill basics, athletic development qualities that translate to more resilient and creative in-game players.
*Players need to be minimum 8 years old and have 2 years of prior experience to attend