Date and Time
- 11th – 17th July
- Early Bird (until 31/12): €450
- After 31/12: €500
- Coaches Weekpass €150
- Topsporthal Gent
- More than 45 days before camp: 100%
- More than 7 days but less than 45 days before camp: 50%
- Less than 7 days before camp: 0%
Our Ghent Summer Sleepover Camp will be the first time we’ll take our yearly sleepover camp out of Antwerp.
Ghent Sleepover Camp will a high-intensity, game-based camps that focus on not only improving a players skill set on the court but also building growth mindset and confidence off the court.
The camp will strengthen your skill-set, mentality and basketball IQ while boosting your confidence to become better decision-makers and communicators on the court.
We will provide a focused, fun, international learning environment that has attracted players and coaches from all over Europe and beyond.
*Players need to be minimum 12 years old and have 2 years of prior experience to attend
Our Ghent Sleepover Camp is organised in collaboration with Ghent Basketball, who are promotors of the basketball culture in Ghent by organising local sessions, camps & events.
What to expect:
- Daily skill “basics” work
- NBA signature moves and countermoves practice
- 1on1 all situations on all positions
- Game-based decision-making
- NBA draft system
- Summerleague 5on5 competition
- Movement and athletic development: coordination, rhythm, elasticity
- Personal EA Mindset 40 Page Workbook
- Strength and power training
- Classroom sessions and lectures on athlete lifestyle habits, growth mindset, lessons of pro players, etc
And much more:
- Three daily meals
- Morning ‘mindful wake-up’ session to release tension of the last training day
- Evening variety of activities: relaxation, 30 minute specific-subject clinics, extra light skill work; etc.
- Outdoors group activities
- Swimmingpool afternoon
- Personal picture with professional photographer
- Physical bootcamp
- EA x Ghent Basketball T-Shirt