Date and Time
- 1st – 5th November (Wednesday rest)
- Full day – 09:00 – 16:00
- Early Bird Price (register & pay before September 30): €129
- After September 30: €149
- Red Vic
- More than 30 days before camp: 100%
- More than 14 days but less than 30 days before camp: 50%
- Less than 7 days before camp: 0%
Our full day camps are back!
In our shooting camp in November players will:
- practice shooting in stations with different topics
- play afternoon games
- receive a EA Shooting Camp shirt
The camp will run on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9AM to 4PM with a 1 hour lunch break. Please bring your own lunch box.
Shooting is the master skill!
The ability to shoot has become the most important skill for a 21st Century basketball player.
During this shooting camp we will go take players beyond traditional shooting instruction.
We will practice both individual ‘form’ and ‘spot’ shooting drills and create a game-like shooting environment using different games, obstacles and pressures.
During Art Of Shooting Camp you will learn:
- The difference of individual and game practice to improve your shooting performance
- Rhythm shooting & importance of full-body coordination
- Different types of jump shots
- Contested shooting scenario’s and dealing with pressure
- Developing mindfulness on the free-throw line
Our aim during Shooting Camp is to help all players to improve their shooting for increased in-game performance and confidence.
You will leave the camp with new exercises and personal feedback to further develop your own shooting practice.