Date and Time
- 5th – 9th April (Wednesday rest day)
- (Ages 8 – 14) 09:00 – 12:00 • (Ages 14+) 13:00 – 16:00
- Players €147
- Coaches Week Pass €47
- EA Facility
- More than 30 days before camp: 100%
- More than 14 days but less than 30 days before camp: 50%
- Less than 7 days before camp: 0%
The purpose of our Individual Skill Development Camp is to set the players up to become amazing at the basics.
The focus is on developing players’ fundamentals to maximize the skill level of each player. Our goal is to make players reach their full potential.
The camp will run for 4 days with Wednesday the 17th as a rest day in the following schedule based on age:
• 09:00-12:00 U14 players
• 13:00-16:00: 14+ players
During the camp players will work on
- refining the basic basketball skills
- developing decision-making: how/when to use the move
- widening how to finish: there’s so much more than layup & jump shot!
- expanding your dribbling and footwork toolbox
- movement training for higher elasticity & healthy ankles, hips & knees