Date and Time
- 28th – 31st December
- (Ages 8 – 14) 09:00 – 12:00 • (Ages 14+) 13:00 – 16:00
- Players €175
- Coaches Week Pass €50
- EA Facility
- More than 30 days before camp: 100%
- More than 14 days but less than 30 days before camp: 50%
- Less than 7 days before camp: 0%
The ability to shoot and stretch the floor has arguably become the most important skill for a 21st Century basketball player.
During this camp we will go take players beyond traditional shooting instruction focussing on isolated and block techniques such as ‘form’ and ‘spot’ shooting drills by creating a game-like shooting environment using different games, obstacles and pressures.
During Art Of Shooting Camp you will learn:
- The concepts of Block vs Random Practice, and how knowledge of this can lead to improved shooting performance
- Rhythm shooting and importance of coordination
- Biomechanics of the different types of jump shot
- Contested shooting scenario’s and dealing with pressure
- Mid-range moves to create separation from the defender
- Developing mindfulness on the free-throw line
Our aim during the Art Of Shooting Camp is to share our love for the jump shot and its growing importance for modern “positionless basketball” with all players want to improve their shooting for increased in-game performance and confidence.
Players will of course put in work and at the same time leave with ideas, drills and challenges to further develop your own shooting practice the methods we use with our youth and pro players.
This way you will have the potential in your own hands to keep on developing independently as a player after the camp.