Date and Time
- 5th – 6th April
- U14 09:00-12:00 14+ 13:00-16:00
- Players €87
- Coaches Pass €27
- 5/4: Lago Rozebroeken &
6/4: Hekers Zwijnaarde
- More than 30 days before camp: 100%
- More than 14 days but less than 30 days before camp: 50%
- Less than 7 days before camp: 0%
Our first 2-day camp experience in Gent is an immersion in our practice style of developing the basics in a game-based learning environment.
On the 5th of April we will train at Lago Rozebroeken (Victor Braeckmalaan 180, 9040 Gent) and on the 6th of April we will train at Hekers Zwijnaarde (Ter Linde 29, 9052 Zwijnaarde)
During this 2-day camp we will focus on:
- working on the basics
- developing a finishing package
- widening your dribbling moves package
- athletic basketball qualities such as rhythm and coordination
- practicing a diversity of progressive offensive footwork variations
- game-like situations to test decision-making
- mobility exercises to prevent ankle and knee injuries
We will invite you in an game-based learning environment that will test where you are today and teach you the tools and progressions we use to develop further.
In this way players will leave the camp able to proceed in their own training with new pieces to the puzzle of becoming a skilled and creative basketball player.
We will break down the essential mindset fundamentals, basketball skill basics, athletic development qualities that translate to more resilient and flexible in-game players.
*Players need to be minimum 8 years old and have 2 years of prior experience to attend
Our Ghent camps are organised in collaboration with Ghent Basketball, promotors of the basketball culture in Ghent by organising local sessions, camps & event.