This camp during the spring holiday is a full day camp (9AM-4PM).
It takes place on 4, 5, 7 and 8 of April – with Wednesday as a rest day.
The focus is on developing players’ fundamentals to maximize their skill level of each of the Super Six skills. Our goal is for you to reach your full potential as a player and give you the best tools to work on your game 🛠️
In the morning you will train the “Super Six” skills:
- Handling Pressure
- Decision Making
You will practice the Super Six in age-based groups in stations.
In the afternoon we will organize games to practice the integration of the skills practiced during the morning session.
Players who join Spring Break Camp will:
- practice and learn more about the Super Six skills every day
- receive material to continue their training after camp
- test their skills against other motivated players
- improve their mobility and athleticism through daily warmups
- receive a Spring Break Camp t-shirt!
Players starting at U10 until 16+ can join this camp.
Sign up before March 17 and pay €109 instead of €129!