Our Secret Is In The Basics Camp in August is aimed at U10, U12 and U14 players*.
During the camp we will focus on:
- working on the basics
- developing a finishing package
- widening your dribbling moves package
- practicing a diversity of progressive offensive footwork variations
- game-like mini-games
We will invite you in an game-based learning environment that will test where you are today and teach you the tools and progressions we use.
In this way players will leave the camp able to proceed in their own training with new piece to the puzzle of becoming a skilled and creative basketball player.
In a small groups we break down the essential mindset fundamentals, basketball skill basics, athletic development qualities that translate to more resilient and creative in-game play.
You will both put in work and leave with ideas, drills and challenges in your "training-book" to further develop your own practice and skill-set with the methods we use with our youth and pro players.
*Players need to be minimum 8 years old to attend the morning group.
In case of cancellation of your participation we provide the following refunds, and this because of the costs we have already made:
- more than 30 days before camp: 100%
- more than 14 days but less than 30 days before camp: 50%
- less than 7 days before camp: 0%