During this off-season a continuous basketball & athletic development program will be run for professional basketball players from June 4 to August 17.
You can subscribe for one week up to 11 weeks.
A maximum of 12 players per week will be allowed into the program every week.
Priority will be given to players who subscribe for the whole off-season period.
What you get
Every week your program will look like this:
- Basketball Skill Session / Movement Training / Strength Training on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
- Full court games on Sundays at Rode Loop
- Weekly Class-room sessions and personal tasks on game warmups, performance under stress, mental toughness, relaxation, nutrition, communication & body language
The skill sessions during the week take place from 9:00 until 12:00 with the following timetable:
- Daily Warm-Up & Movement Practice: coordination, reaction, kinetic potential
- Basketball Skill Training
- Power & Strength Training
Sunday will be our game-day from 2pm until 4pm at Rode Loop starting at 1st of July.
Price investment for off-season participation:
- €150/week when participating 1-3 weeks
- €125 when joining for more than 3 weeks.
- €600 for 6 weeks
- €825 for the full off-season (11 weeks)
Our goal for this off-season program is to get together a limited group of players who show motivation and dedication to the process we offer. We are foremost aiming at creating an off-season culture that is supportive and offers an approach from all angles to all participating athletes.
To subscribe e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the weeks/dates you want to join.
Futher tailoring of your off-season program is possible as well through joint-by-joint mobility screening and customized injury prevention program, personal training sessions, massage therapy. Contact us for this through email@example.com so we can get you the coach for your goal.