Our aim during the Elite Mindset Package Camp is sharing with the players the mindset behind becoming great player.
- What is the mindset of the elite player?
- How do you stay inspired and motivated to practice and what to do when you lose motivation?
- How do you perform under pressure?
- What is your body language communicating?
- How do you develop internal power?
We will put you in situations that will test where you are today and teach you the tools and progressions we use.
In this way players will leave the camp able to proceed in their own practice with new piece to the puzzle of becoming a skilled and creative basketball player.
In a small groups we break down the essential mindset fundamentals, basketball skill basics, athletic development qualities and strength and power training that translate to better performance.
You will both put in work and leave with ideas, drills and challenges in your "training-book" to further develop your own practice and skill-set with the methods we use with our youth and pro players.
This way you will have the potential in your own hands to keep on developing indepently as a player after the camp.
In the end, it is only you who is responsible for your progress so we try to do our maximal best to share all the tools you could use.
*NEW* we installed a second adjustable hoop in our EA Facility so players U10 and U12 can now also join our small group camps!!!
Dates & Hours
Monday 04/03, Tuesday 05/03, Thursday 07/03, Friday 08/03.
Morning Group for U14 and U16/U18 players: 9:00 - 12:00
Afternoon Group for U10 and U12 players: 13:00 - 16:00
Players need to have a minimum of 3 years basketball experience to participate.
*If you want to intern at this camp as a coach for your personal development and learn more about our methods, please check out the 'Internship' page and contact us through mail.
The framework/menu of our program during this week:
- Warm-up with Olivier: prehabilitation of common basketball injuries and development of coordinative, rhythmic and creative athletic potential in relation to the demands of basketball
- Basketball Skill Training by Joerik to drive your individual development
- Power & Strength Training with Ilyach: develop the muscles and kinetic chains needed in basketball to boost your explosiveness and relative strength
- Mindset Methods: how to set your mind right before, after and in between practices
- Classroom Session focused on "The Elite Mindset"
What you get
Every players receives:
- 3h of training per day
- 3 coaches sharing their specific tools
- Elite Athletes "The Secret Is In The Basics" t-shirt
- 10% discount on all items of our EA Gear shop in the Facility
In case of cancellation of your participation we provide the following refunds, and this because of the costs we have already made:
- more than 30 days before camp: 100%
- more than 14 days but less than 30 days before camp: 50%
- less than 7 days before camp: 0%