Elite Europe Camp is our one week summer camp with or without sleepover accomodation.
Expect a high variety of learning experiences on and off the court.
Our training will be game-based with stations on topics of all ‘Super Six’ basketball skills, athletic development and basketball IQ.
The camp will level up your skill-set, athletic and basketball knowledge while boosting your confidence to become better decision-makers and communicators on the court.
We will provide a focused, fun, international learning environment that has attracted players and coaches from all over Europe and beyond 💯
Not sure about sleepover? This year it’s also possible to join our camp without sleepover option 😉
👉 Subscribe before March 30 to enjoy the following Early Bird rates:
- Pay €467 instead of €497 for the option with accommodation
- Pay €359 instead of €379 for the option without accommodation
✅ Players need to be 12 years old and have 2 years of basketball experience to join this camp.
What to expect:
- Daily skill “Super Six” basics training stations
- Shooting specialization work with shooting coach
- Game-based training to improve decision-making
- Summer League 5on5 tournament to test your skills
- Athletic development & injury prevention
- Personal inspirational poster or notebook
- Classroom sessions & lectures on healthy habits, mindsculpting, lessons of pro players, etc
- Campers vs PRO players game
And much more:
- EA Gear package: jersey, shorts & t-shirt
- Updated menu with healthy options for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Morning mindful wake-up session to release tension of the last training day
- Evening variety of activities: relaxation, 30 minute specific-subject clinics, extra light skill work; etc.
- International environment with players and coaches from all over Europe
- Daily Group Activities
- Swimming pool afternoon
- Personal picture with professional photographer
As always our media team will also be at camp the whole week. Find all of the camp pictures and videos of last year on Facebook albums 📸
The camp activities will be organised in 3 different age-based bubbles.
The 3 groups stay in 3 different buildings and each group will have a different week planning so they would not interfere with each other. On top of that, each group has their individual cooking and coaching crew.
Want to join without sleepover accomodation?
This is possible at a price of 379EUR instead of 497EUR so you can sleep at home and join us again in the morning.
If you have any further questions or concerns about joining our camp, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get in touch we you shortly.