Our aim during Easter Camp is sharing the toolbox of principles that, when practiced, will take you on a path towards crafting the essentials that make you a great player.
Beyond the highlights, what are the real skills of the elite?
What are the subtleties within the moves you see high level players perform on-court?
And how can you start working yourself up to that level today?
We will place you in a challenging learning that will test where you are today and teach you the progressions you can work on to develop towards for an elite skill-set.
Players! Expect to:
- learn break downs on the technical aspects of basketball fundamentals
- understand our thought process that could make you a more intelligent basketball decision-maker
- decode complex coordinational and rhythmical patterns that translate to better performance
- leave with work and tools in your pocket to further develop yourself after leaving the camp until our next meeting
- receive an EA Easter Camp t-shirt
Our aim is not to instruct you to become a better player but to share with you the ideas, games and exercise methods we use up to pro level players. It is YOU who has the ability and the responsibility to keep on developing indepently as a player after the camp. We hope we can inspire you in your process of becoming the player you can be.
*Players need to be minimum 8 years old to attend the morning group.
In case of cancellation of your participation we provide the following refunds, and this because of the costs we have already made:
- more than 30 days before camp: 100%
- more than 14 days but less than 30 days before camp: 50%
- less than 7 days before camp: 0%