The Secret Is In The Basics Camp will be all about just that, basics.
If there is one thing that we've learnt in the last 8 years it is that mastering the basics is the secret in reaching the top. The better you are in the most basic fundamentals, the higher your chances in reaching a high level.
During this camp we will work and share the tools of what we believe are the must have basics in basketball.
In a small groups we break down the essential basketball fundamentals, athletic development qualities and strength and power training that translate to better performance.
You will both put in work and leave with tools in your pocket to further develop your own practice and skill-set with the methods we use with our youth and pro players.
This way you will have the potential in your own hands to keep on developing indepently as a player after the camp.
*NEW* we installed a second adjustable hoop in our EA Facility so players U10 and U12 can now also join our small group camps!!!
Dates & Hours
Monday 29/10 to Wednesday 31/10; Thursday no training (holiday); Friday 02/11
Morning Group for U14 and U16/U18 players: 9:00 - 12:00
Afternoon Group for U10 and U12 players: 13:00 - 16:00
Players need to have a minimum of 3 years basketball experience to participate.
*If you want to intern at this camp as a coach for your personal development and learn more about our methods, please check out the 'Internship' page and contact us through mail.
The framework/menu of our program during this week:
- Warm-up with Olivier: prehabilitation of common basketball injuries and development of coordinative, rhythmic and creative athletic potential in relation to the demands of basketball
- Basketball Skill Training by Joerik to drive your individual development
- Power & Strength Training with Ilyach: develop the muscles and kinetic chains needed in basketball to boost your explosiveness and relative strength
- Recovery Methods: how to recover faster and deeper from each session
- Classroom Session: past classrooms sessions had topics such ass 'mental toughness', 'communication', 'importance of a pre-training/game routine', etc.
What you get
Every players receives:
- 3h of training per day
- 3 coaches sharing their specific tools
- Elite Athletes "The Secret Is In The Basics" t-shirt
- 10% discount on all items of our EA Gear shop in the Facility
In case of cancellation of your participation we provide the following refunds, and this because of the costs we have already made:
- more than 30 days before camp: 100%
- more than 14 days but less than 30 days before camp: 50%
- less than 7 days before camp: 0%