During the Elite Big Man Camp we will sharing the essentials of mastering the basics of the mid-post game.
During the camp we will focus on:
- Daily video breakdown sessions of the skillset of the "big man."
- Back to the basket game details
- Mid-post footwork details
- Building a soft-touch inside the paint
- Game-like mini-games
We will put you in situations that will test where your big man skills are today today and teach you the tools and progressions we use in our process.
In this way players will leave the camp able to proceed in their own practice with new piece to the puzzle of becoming a skilled and innovative mid-post player.
You will both put in work and leave with ideas, drills and challenges in your "training-book" to further develop your own practice and skill-set with the methods we use with our youth and pro players.
This way you will have the potential in your own hands to keep on developing indepently as a player after the camp.
In the end, it is only you who is responsible for your progress so we try to do our maximal best to share all the tools you could use.
Trust the process.
*NEW* we installed a second adjustable hoop in our EA Facility so players U10 and U12 can now also join our small group camps!!!
Dates & Hours
Monday 08/04, Tuesday 09/04, Thursday 11/04, Friday 12/04.
Morning Group for U14 and U16/U18 players: 9:00 - 12:00
Afternoon Group for U10 and U12 players: 13:00 - 16:00
Players need to have a minimum of 3 years basketball experience to participate.
*If you want to intern at this camp as a coach for your personal development and learn more about our methods, please check out the 'Internship' page and contact us through mail.
The framework/menu of our program during this week:
- Warm-up with Olivier: prehabilitation of common basketball injuries and development of coordinative, rhythmic and creative athletic potential in relation to the demands of basketball
- Basketball Skill Training by Joerik to drive your individual development
- Power & Strength Training with Ilyach: develop the muscles and kinetic chains needed in basketball to boost your explosiveness and relative strength
- Recovery Methods: how to relax your body after sessions in order to recover faster
- Classroom Session focused on "The Elite Big Man"
What you get
Every players receives:
- 3h of training per day
- 3 coaches sharing their specific tools
- Elite Athletes "The Secret Is In The Basics" t-shirt
- 10% discount on all items of our EA Gear shop in the Facility
In case of cancellation of your participation we provide the following refunds, and this because of the costs we have already made:
- more than 30 days before camp: 100%
- more than 14 days but less than 30 days before camp: 50%
- less than 7 days before camp: 0%